TGIF! Check out our latest in design link love from around the web.
1. Los Angeles blogger and designer Joy Cho always has a bundle of decorating, fashion, and foodie tips to share with readers. She lets us into her home for a peek at her newly redesigned studio that features open shelving with eye-catching color detail. - Oh Joy!
2. Hand-stitched embroidery details marries vintage photos in multimedia artist Hagar Vardimon-van Heummen’s 3D works of art. - Happy Red Fish
3. We’re dreaming about a weekend getaway in always-sunny San Diego at the ultra-sexy Mediterranean retreat Korakia Pensione. - Lifestyle Laundry
4. We are enchanted by artist Judith Geher’s multi-hued palette of brushstrokes that comprise her wistful, feminine paintings. - Design For Mankind
5. Grab those reusable bags because you’ll be stocking up on fresh fruit and veggies from farmers markets after reading about a new kind of storage solution from Fruit-Wall. Check them out on Kickstarter and clear the counter space for that Magic Bullet kit you’ve been salivating over. - Design Milk