Top 10 Last Minute Ways to Ring in the New Year
Ready or not, 2016 is coming to an end ("READY!!!" - literally everyone). If you were too busy these last few weeks marveling at the year's neverending insanity and/or eating all the things (see: holidays), you may not have had time to make New Year's Eve plans. Relax. You can still have an epic night and bid the year adieu in style. Or pretend it never pharmacie online viagra happened. That's cool too.
1. Dinner at Loews Regency San Francisco
5-course prix-fixe menu at Brasserie S&P. $125 per person + $55 for optional wine pairing. Reservations available from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
2. John Digweed at Output, New York City
$50-70. Output: 74 Wythe Avenue, New York, NY.
3. Dinner at Stones Throw, San Francisco
4 course menu, $95/person.
4. Prohibition NYE, Los Angeles
$165. Doors Open: 9:00PM. Ticket Concourse at Union Station: 800 N. Alameda Street, Los Angeles 90012
5. Dinner at Trestle, San Francisco
4 course menu, $85/person.
6. Dinner at 71Above, Los Angeles
$250 per ticket. 633 W 5th Street, 71st Floor, Los Angeles, CA.
7. The Greatest New Year's Eve Party Ever: F**K 2016, New York City
Musical Performances by Titus Andronicus, High Waisted, Toys in Trouble, and DJ performances by:
Michael T, Dirtyfinger, Cousin Cole, w/ Loki Da Trixta, Mario Bee, DJ Nique, Medison. $40 advance tickets, $50 at the door. Brooklyn Bazaar: 150 Greenpoint Ave, Brooklyn, NY.
8. Dinner at Corridor, San Francisco
Two menus: 1st seating (all reservations prior to 6pm) – 3 courses; $50/person or all other seatings (reservations from 6:15pm onward) – 4 courses; $75/person.
9. New Year's Eve in the Sky, London
£397.50 - £1,007.00. Live DJ, private cinema, dancing, and a champagne breakfast from 5 a.m.
10. New Year's Eve at Fat Angel, San Francisco
$75 for unlimited food, wine, draft beer, and 50% off of the bottle list. Plus a champagne toast at midnight.