Posts by Michelle Konstantinovsky
The staff at Remède Spa face a major challenge every day: transport guests from the hustle, bustle, and occasional insanity of downtown San Francisco to a serene, peaceful hideaway that feels a million miles away.
1. How has your background in fashion influenced your progression into interior design?It taught me about balance, color, fabrics and helped me to create my own style.2.
1. How did you get your start in interior furnishings?I fell in love with the quality and beauty of antique fabrics and trimmings and decided that it was something I needed to be around. So I decided to open a showroom. 2. What differentiates Janet Yonaty, Inc.
Sometimes you need a little beauty with your beverage. Whether you're indulging in a world class cocktail or keeping it clean with a cold pressed juice, these high design bars will quench your thirst for deluxe design. 1. Maison Eight21/F,8 OBSERVATORY Road - TST - Hong Kong 2.
1. How did you first get started in design, and what led you to starting your own company?I worked in visual merchandising before moving to interior design. I had a friend in New York that knew a designer looking for a design assistant. The rest, as they say, is history. 2.
1. How did the idea for HEWN come about?In 2012, we decided to close our successful retail store, JAK Home and were plotting our next move.
1. How did you get started in design?I must confess that I was “in the closet” for a very long time when it comes to design: I denied the fact that I loved all aspects of design - fashion, cars, interiors and everything in between.
First, the bad news: Valentine’s Day is just one week away. The good news: You still have time to plan something epic if you act quick. Here are 10 of our most cherished design destinations where you can either spend the special day or give as a getaway gift to the one you love.1.
1. What makes Resource Furniture different from other companies?We are the go-to source for cutting-edge, multi-functional living systems that support the shift towards more efficient, flexible housing.