Posts by Michelle Konstantinovsky
1) Who is your biggest role model?My dad, Marc Gerber, for many reasons. 2) Which movie or play do you wish you could have designed the set for?Definitely Casino.
Classics are classic for a reason. And nothing screams "classic" like white subway tile in the kitchen. It looks crisp, pristine, and clean (well, theoretically), and it works in just about any backsplash scenario. It can also be insanely boring.
There isn't much San Francisco square footage that hasn't been techie-fied.
1. Who is your biggest role model?Without a doubt, my parents. As entrepreneurs they have always instilled a great work ethic and encouraged me to follow my dreams.
It's the most wonderful time of the year, Crayola enthusiasts.
1. Who is your biggest role model? HH: John Elgin Wolf/Robert Koch. They were the forerunners of transforming pure utilitarian items to something more glamorous and architectural. They were multitalented, made a fantastic team and introduced Hollywood and the world to new styles and designs.
1. Fairmont San Francisco Gingerbread House2. Charlie Palmer's Dry Creek Kitchen, Hotel Healdsburg3. The Ritz Carlton Teddy Bear Tea4. Madeline’s Tea in Bemelmans Bar, Carlyle Hotel5. Afternoon Tea at The Ritz, London6.
1. Who is your biggest role model? George: Oprah. Tony Robbins. Dr. Wayne Dyer – People being of service to others. Cecilia: My parents – both were small business owners and they showed me the value, love and reward of being your own boss.
1. Who is your biggest role model? My mom. She has overcome so many challenges in her life and has managed to do it with the most contagious smile on her face.
"Sure mom, I'd love to host," you said. "It's no problem," you said. "I totally have everything an adult person would need to serve a party of other adult persons," you said.Regretting some commitments now that the holidays are, like, happening? Relax.