Posts by Michelle Konstantinovsky
1. Who is your biggest role model?Hopie Stockman: There are many, but I just re-watched Broadcast News and I love Holly Hunter’s character– whip-smart, direct, resourceful, and vulnerable all at once.
1. Who is your biggest role model?Hands down, our parents. They were all innovators and pursued entrepreneurial endeavors that inspired us throughout our childhood and well into our own careers.
1. Who is your biggest role model?Through my entire life, my father has been my role model.
Shane Smith, known for being an award-winning journalist, entrpreneur, and CEO of VICE Media, is now also recognized as the proud owner of a $23 million Santa Monica mansion.
1. Who is your biggest role model?That’s easy: my grandmother, Grace.
Labor Day signifies the unofficial end of summer, and I can’t think of a better season to sendoff in style. Ubiquitous rooftop barbeques, poolside lounging, and sand castle building competitions are hallmarks of the holiday.
1. Who is your biggest role model? My mom, as she is the wisest and kindest person I know. She makes me want to do better and demonstrates maternal unconditional love and guidance, always. She inspires me every day to do the same for my daughters. Professionally, I admire Andrée Putnam.2.
1. Who is your biggest role model? Audrey Hepburn.2. Which movie or play do you wish you could have designed the set for?
1. Who is your biggest role model?I really didn’t have one. Until I was 13, I lived at San Quentin Prison, where my Dad was a warden. My parents wanted me to get through college and marry well. I kept asking my Mom, “but what would I do all day?”2.
1. Who is your biggest role model? Susan Collins Weir: My grandfather – I was raised next door to him and worked for the family business, a 125-year-old lumber company since a young age. Arthur had an amazing work ethic and taught me the value of promptness, systems and our customers.