Posts by Michelle Konstantinovsky
1. Who is your biggest role model?I have several role models. I admire people who are creative and use their talent to its fullest potential of expression. 2.
1. Who is your biggest role model?Oscar de la Renta. He was a person with impeccable taste and a true gentleman.2. Which movie or play do you wish you could have designed the set for?Anna Karenina - I love costume dramas! Addams Family would be fun too.3.
1. Who is your biggest role model?Windsor Smith, Michael S.
1. Who is your biggest role model?My brother Allan. He recently won “Philanthropist of the Year" in Australia! His goal is to fund one million people out of poverty by the year 2020, and he’s well on the way.
1. Who is your biggest role model?Oz Erickson, Chairman of Emerald Funds who has been a mentor for decades.
1. Who is your biggest role model?I’d say my grandma Cookie has been my biggest role model. She taught me to always be making art - every day.
Known for her bright palette and modern style, Bay Area designer Alison Damonte gave us insight on how she plans to set her Easter table.With Easter falling around the first days of spring, there is an awakening in nature after a thankfully, rainy winter.
Who is your biggest role model?I’m going to be “that” guy who doesn’t give one answer, sorry. My biggest fictitious role model would be Jeb Barlet from The West Wing for his mix of moral fortitude, intelligence and cut throat competitiveness.
1. Who is your biggest role model?My parents. They both taught me to stick to my own values and do what makes me happy… Not to be swayed by peer pressure.
1. Who is your biggest role model?Cheryl Rowley. I worked for her company Cheryl Rowley Design early in my career and learned so much about design and business from her. My career accomplishments are a direct result of her mentorship and the opportunities that she gave me.2.