Nurture Your Green Thumb: Outdoor Inspiration from Our Favorite LA Designers and ShopsAuthor:Lindsey Shook
Spring is just around the corner and what a better time to start thinking outside the house. Whether you have the space and the time for just one plant or an entire yard full, make sure to welcome the new season by adding some green into your surroundings. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite ways to just that – from funky to innovative, you’ll love these outdoor offerings from L.A. designers and local shops.
1. Vertical Planting: Living Wall Planters, $40-$150 each by Woolly Pockets.
2. Defy Gravity: Sky Planter, $25 each from Poketo.
3. Town & Country: Rolling Farm Box, $359 from Potted | 3158 Los Feliz Blvd., Los Angeles
5. Architectural Genius: Peanut Planter, $1,695 from Grounded.
6. Do It Yourself: Los Angeles design practice, Scout Regalia started the SR Cutsheet Project in order to inspire people to start building and making. From the series of instruction sheets that they’ve created, this home project is both simple and stylish. Download it here!
Elements of Design: The PDC Fall Market is Back
After two years of hosting a virtual conference, the PDC is opening their door to explore the beautifully curated showrooms in…
- September 16, 2022
Bay Area designer Amanda Teal shares her current must-haves Designer Amanda Teal. Photo by Bess Friday. “As a California native, I…
- August 29, 2022
Future Forward: The GFDA Shares Member Brian Paquette’s Passion for Low Waste Design
The Good Future Design Alliance has been hard at work bringing the low-waste movement to the forefront of the design and…
- August 26, 2022