Nurture Your Green Thumb: Outdoor Inspiration from Our Favorite LA Designers and ShopsAuthor:Lindsey Shook
Spring is just around the corner and what a better time to start thinking outside the house. Whether you have the space and the time for just one plant or an entire yard full, make sure to welcome the new season by adding some green into your surroundings. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite ways to just that – from funky to innovative, you’ll love these outdoor offerings from L.A. designers and local shops.
1. Vertical Planting: Living Wall Planters, $40-$150 each by Woolly Pockets.
2. Defy Gravity: Sky Planter, $25 each from Poketo.
3. Town & Country: Rolling Farm Box, $359 from Potted | 3158 Los Feliz Blvd., Los Angeles
4. Design Your Own: Custom Planters by Urban Nature. Request a custom quote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800.578.5307.
5. Architectural Genius: Peanut Planter, $1,695 from Grounded.
6. Do It Yourself: Los Angeles design practice, Scout Regalia started the SR Cutsheet Project in order to inspire people to start building and making. From the series of instruction sheets that they’ve created, this home project is both simple and stylish. Download it here!
Out on the Town: 2023 Design Awards Celebration
To celebrate the Bay Area-based winners of the 2023 California Home+Design Awards, McGriff Architects hosted an intimate gathering at this year’s…
- May 25, 2023
Exclusive: Armadillo introduces the Eden and Corsica Collections
The B-Corp certified Australian based rug brand Armadillo just introduced two new collections- Eden and Corsica- that are available exclusively through…
- May 25, 2023
Artist Misha Kahn’s work, now on display at Friedman Benda in Los Angeles, dissolves the boundaries between art and sculpture and…
- May 24, 2023