Nurture Your Green Thumb: Outdoor Inspiration from Our Favorite LA Designers and ShopsAuthor:Lindsey Shook
Spring is just around the corner and what a better time to start thinking outside the house. Whether you have the space and the time for just one plant or an entire yard full, make sure to welcome the new season by adding some green into your surroundings. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite ways to just that – from funky to innovative, you’ll love these outdoor offerings from L.A. designers and local shops.
1. Vertical Planting: Living Wall Planters, $40-$150 each by Woolly Pockets.
2. Defy Gravity: Sky Planter, $25 each from Poketo.
3. Town & Country: Rolling Farm Box, $359 from Potted | 3158 Los Feliz Blvd., Los Angeles
5. Architectural Genius: Peanut Planter, $1,695 from Grounded.
6. Do It Yourself: Los Angeles design practice, Scout Regalia started the SR Cutsheet Project in order to inspire people to start building and making. From the series of instruction sheets that they’ve created, this home project is both simple and stylish. Download it here!
The Changemakers: The Painter’s Touch
Londubh Studio brings the art of fine painting back to design Londubh Studio founders Lisa Donohoe and Brynn Gelbard. Photos by…
- January 27, 2023
Heart and Soul
César Giraldo partners with new luxury leather maker LeBravo on a passionate new collection Photos courtesy of LeBravo While meeting at a…
- January 25, 2023
Don’t Miss the Flexform L.A. Sale
Shop Flexform L.A.’s first-ever warehouse sale of display and new items with discounts up to 30% off Infinity Libreria by Designer Antonio Citterio…
- January 24, 2023