3 Tips For Getting the Perfect Rug for Your SpaceAuthor:Lindsey Shook
California Carpets presents three tips for getting the perfect rug for your space:
1) Know the style of placement you want.
- Full Room
- Accent Only
Once you’ve decided, you can move on to step 2.
2) Get out your tools! You’ll need:
- Measuring tape for sizing
- String of masking tape for blocking out the corners of where your rug mitt go
- Paper and pencil for jotting down the measurements
- Always measure twice!
3) Live with it
- Lease your measurement borders in place for a day if you are not sure about it
- You can even test two different size options before deciding which is best
- Once you are ready, place your order
Don’t try to force a standard solution. Get the right size! Find out more information here.
Designer Crush: Susan Skornicka Designs & Construction
Susan Skornicka’s design sensibilities come not just from her love for all things beautiful but from her family’s long lineage of…
- August 10, 2022
Known for her vibrant designs, Noz Nozawa of Noz Design shares her current must-haves “I’m a steadfast bar-soap gal, and if…
- July 25, 2022
Though her various roles, Sarah Len champions multidisciplinary design world creatives from her home base of Mexico City The Len Co.…
- July 18, 2022