3 Tips For Getting the Perfect Rug for Your SpaceAuthor:Lindsey Shook
California Carpets presents three tips for getting the perfect rug for your space:
1) Know the style of placement you want.
- Full Room
- Accent Only
Once you’ve decided, you can move on to step 2.
2) Get out your tools! You’ll need:
- Measuring tape for sizing
- String of masking tape for blocking out the corners of where your rug mitt go
- Paper and pencil for jotting down the measurements
- Always measure twice!
3) Live with it
- Lease your measurement borders in place for a day if you are not sure about it
- You can even test two different size options before deciding which is best
- Once you are ready, place your order
Don’t try to force a standard solution. Get the right size! Find out more information here.
2023 Product Design Award: Livwell by Natasha Baradaran
It is no secret that the interior design and development industries are often the most detrimental to the health of our…
- March 24, 2023
Out on the Town: Luxury Living Group Opens with a New Design
To kick-off Oscar weekend, Italian design brand Luxury Living Group celebrated the re-opening of their L.A. showroom—located on Beverly Blvd—in their…
- March 15, 2023
The celebrated L.A. interior designer discusses “CURATED: The Collection of Cliff Fong” auction at Bonhams Cliff Fong outside his L.A. home.…
- March 9, 2023