10 Most Popular Pins of the WeekAuthor:Lindsey Shook
Following a fabulous week of new product launches and tricked-out pads, our design juices are flowing and ripe for the pinning. We rounded up our top pins that will help channel your inner decorator this weekend.
3. A rustic kitchen, outfitted with a slab of wood showing off the gorgeous bark pattern, gets glam with a beautiful chandelier of glass baubles mimicking raindrops. Via Alicia Lund.
4. We adore our ranunculus in California, as the gorgeously vibrant flower thrives in mild wintery conditions. Via Shauna Haider.
5. Our resolutions for 2014 start with a big dose of bold color, like in this apartment that’s home to a young family. Big color makes the space warm and inviting, with a highly personal feel to it. Via In Out Design Blog.
6. Texture abounds in this stately bathroom that pairs bronze mirror frames with a matte black wash basin and industrial walls.
7. Matte black makes another appearance (can you tell we’re smitten?) in this formal living room, complete with grand piano, luxurious leather day bed, and penant lamp – with a funky zebra rug thrown in the mix! Via Erica Cook Design
9. When it’s foggy here in the Bay, we just set our sights on a getaway – just look at those crystal clear waters! Via Charran James
Industry pioneers Kneedler Fauchère celebrate a historic 75th anniversary by reflecting on their her-storic foundation The original showroom located in Jackson…
- September 22, 2023
Save the Date: The 2023 San Francisco Fall Show
The country’s most iconic antique show returns from Thursday, October 12 through Sunday, October 15 at Fort Mason Center for Arts…
- September 20, 2023
Step Virtually Inside the Living by Design Showhouse
The innovative design platform Embello launches its second annual virtual showhouse, Living by Design featuring dream rooms designed by 12 industry…
- September 13, 2023