10 Most Popular Pins of the WeekAuthor:Lindsey Shook
Following a fabulous week of new product launches and tricked-out pads, our design juices are flowing and ripe for the pinning. We rounded up our top pins that will help channel your inner decorator this weekend.
1. A charming mix of contemporary, geometric, and old-fashioned style come together in this cream dream of a living room, punctuated by a stark black leather couch. Photo via Nordic Design.
2. Nate Berkus pillows and a Kantha throw adds pep to this entryway – and we may be a bit in love with this gold mirror! Via Recently the Blog.
3. A rustic kitchen, outfitted with a slab of wood showing off the gorgeous bark pattern, gets glam with a beautiful chandelier of glass baubles mimicking raindrops. Via Alicia Lund.
4. We adore our ranunculus in California, as the gorgeously vibrant flower thrives in mild wintery conditions. Via Shauna Haider.
5. Our resolutions for 2014 start with a big dose of bold color, like in this apartment that’s home to a young family. Big color makes the space warm and inviting, with a highly personal feel to it. Via In Out Design Blog.
6. Texture abounds in this stately bathroom that pairs bronze mirror frames with a matte black wash basin and industrial walls.
7. Matte black makes another appearance (can you tell we’re smitten?) in this formal living room, complete with grand piano, luxurious leather day bed, and penant lamp – with a funky zebra rug thrown in the mix! Via Erica Cook Design
8. An awesome loft set up includes an angled ceiling, elevated living room, colorful textile rug, and a beautifully mysterious portrait hanging out in the back. Via Such Beautiful Spaces
9. When it’s foggy here in the Bay, we just set our sights on a getaway – just look at those crystal clear waters! Via Charran James
10. Bridge architecture = total swoon. Via Flickr user Abrutin.
Out on the Town: Luxury Living Group Opens with a New Design
To kick-off Oscar weekend, Italian design brand Luxury Living Group celebrated the re-opening of their L.A. showroom—located on Beverly Blvd—in their…
- March 15, 2023
The celebrated L.A. interior designer discusses “CURATED: The Collection of Cliff Fong” auction at Bonhams Cliff Fong outside his L.A. home.…
- March 9, 2023
Architect Crush: Anne Mooney and John Sparano of Sparano + Mooney Architecture
The great American frontier has inspired innovation and produced many innovators including the prolific founders of Sparano + Mooney Architecture, Anne…
- March 2, 2023