10 Most Popular Pins of the WeekAuthor:Lindsey Shook
Following a fabulous week of new product launches and tricked-out pads, our design juices are flowing and ripe for the pinning. We rounded up our top pins that will help channel your inner decorator this weekend.
3. A rustic kitchen, outfitted with a slab of wood showing off the gorgeous bark pattern, gets glam with a beautiful chandelier of glass baubles mimicking raindrops. Via Alicia Lund.
4. We adore our ranunculus in California, as the gorgeously vibrant flower thrives in mild wintery conditions. Via Shauna Haider.
5. Our resolutions for 2014 start with a big dose of bold color, like in this apartment that’s home to a young family. Big color makes the space warm and inviting, with a highly personal feel to it. Via In Out Design Blog.
6. Texture abounds in this stately bathroom that pairs bronze mirror frames with a matte black wash basin and industrial walls.
7. Matte black makes another appearance (can you tell we’re smitten?) in this formal living room, complete with grand piano, luxurious leather day bed, and penant lamp – with a funky zebra rug thrown in the mix! Via Erica Cook Design
9. When it’s foggy here in the Bay, we just set our sights on a getaway – just look at those crystal clear waters! Via Charran James
Holidays on the Ranch
Nathan Turner brings cozy California cheer to his Alisal Ranch Holiday Workshop Designer Nathan Turner arranging flowers for the table. Photos…
- November 23, 2022
2022 Editorial Holiday Gift Guide
It’s beginning to look a lot like—busy shopping malls and boutiques filled with friends and family members puzzled over what to…
- November 22, 2022
15 Minutes with Ariel Kaye
Building a design industry empire is no doubt challenging, but Ariel Kaye makes it look easy. During a successful stint as…
- November 18, 2022