10 Most Popular Pins of the WeekAuthor:Lindsey Shook
Following a fabulous week of new product launches and tricked-out pads, our design juices are flowing and ripe for the pinning. We rounded up our top pins that will help channel your inner decorator as look forward to the weekend.
1. Nothing like a baby blue mobile wine bar to keep our spirits up after a long work day.
2. Need more counter space? His and hers sinks that sport modern black lines and floor-to-ceiling windows are a total dream, and will definitely save you time (and aggravation) in the morning.
3. Exposed beams and high-as-the-sky-ceilings bring an industrial yet clean and airy feel to this bright home.
4. Fancy a dip in this emerald-green pool? If you don’t want to get wet, you can always hop in your canoe – you know, as one does.
5. Stripes on the rug, stripes on the couch, and a delightful selection of blown glass vases, gallery wall, and sweet lighting accent make this the cutest, most eclectic room on the block.
6. A delightful and romantic rose mosaic tile installation is a sweet alternative to wallpaper, and it will never start to peel.
7. We’re seeing gingham in this posh bathroom that exudes high-end design and down-home charm with brass fixtures and denim-inspired tiles.
8. Loving the jewel tones and tie-dye-esque texture in this space – it’s the perfect spot to curl up for a date with your Netflix account.
9. Filigree molding detail and an ornate chandelier frame an all-white room with luxe white seating. Looks like heaven to us!
10. Mustard hues can be hit or miss, but this yummy yellow room is a definite winner; a geometric carpet and hanging wire pendant lights make this retro-inspired room positively shine.
Want more design love? Follow us on Pinterest!
Out on the Town: 2023 Design Awards Celebration
To celebrate the Bay Area-based winners of the 2023 California Home+Design Awards, McGriff Architects hosted an intimate gathering at this year’s…
- May 25, 2023
Exclusive: Armadillo introduces the Eden and Corsica Collections
The B-Corp certified Australian based rug brand Armadillo just introduced two new collections- Eden and Corsica- that are available exclusively through…
- May 25, 2023
Artist Misha Kahn’s work, now on display at Friedman Benda in Los Angeles, dissolves the boundaries between art and sculpture and…
- May 24, 2023