10 Most Popular Pins of the WeekAuthor:Lindsey Shook
Following a fabulous week of new product launches and tricked-out pads, our design juices are flowing and ripe for the pinning. We rounded up our top pins that will help channel your inner decorator as look forward to the weekend.
1. Nothing like a baby blue mobile wine bar to keep our spirits up after a long work day.
2. Need more counter space? His and hers sinks that sport modern black lines and floor-to-ceiling windows are a total dream, and will definitely save you time (and aggravation) in the morning.
3. Exposed beams and high-as-the-sky-ceilings bring an industrial yet clean and airy feel to this bright home.
4. Fancy a dip in this emerald-green pool? If you don’t want to get wet, you can always hop in your canoe – you know, as one does.
5. Stripes on the rug, stripes on the couch, and a delightful selection of blown glass vases, gallery wall, and sweet lighting accent make this the cutest, most eclectic room on the block.
6. A delightful and romantic rose mosaic tile installation is a sweet alternative to wallpaper, and it will never start to peel.
7. We’re seeing gingham in this posh bathroom that exudes high-end design and down-home charm with brass fixtures and denim-inspired tiles.
8. Loving the jewel tones and tie-dye-esque texture in this space – it’s the perfect spot to curl up for a date with your Netflix account.
9. Filigree molding detail and an ornate chandelier frame an all-white room with luxe white seating. Looks like heaven to us!
10. Mustard hues can be hit or miss, but this yummy yellow room is a definite winner; a geometric carpet and hanging wire pendant lights make this retro-inspired room positively shine.
Want more design love? Follow us on Pinterest!
Elements of Design: The PDC Fall Market is Back
After two years of hosting a virtual conference, the PDC is opening their door to explore the beautifully curated showrooms in…
- September 16, 2022
Bay Area designer Amanda Teal shares her current must-haves Designer Amanda Teal. Photo by Bess Friday. “As a California native, I…
- August 29, 2022
Future Forward: The GFDA Shares Member Brian Paquette’s Passion for Low Waste Design
The Good Future Design Alliance has been hard at work bringing the low-waste movement to the forefront of the design and…
- August 26, 2022