10 Most Popular Pins of the WeekAuthor:Elysa Hill
We may need a Pintervention – but not until after we share these amazing pins that have wowed our followers this week!
1. Can you imagine walking down this pristine staircase every day on your way to the office? We definitely can.
2. Put a little sunny and retro twist on a classic bathroom tile pattern with a bit of yellow grout.
3. You’ll feel like you are showering – literally – underwater in a continuous teal-toned wall-to-floor tile pattern.
4. An enchanted greenhouse that looks like it jumped out of a fantasy movie towers with emerald-tinted windows.
5. This bedroom in Tangier is the perfect sanctuary, with sculptural doorways and a crisp navy and white color scheme.
6. Pull up a chair to this amazing live-edge wood table. And that floor tiling pattern is just mesmerizing!
7. A pink ombre plank wall provides a sweet backdrop to this blush tea set and coordinating tray.
8. Hang up your collection of coffee cups and turn your beloved cups into a décor focal point.
9. We can definitely picture ourselves catching some rays dining out on a luxurious patio or on a day bed outside of this darling farm house.
10. Calling all foodies – this fig and prosciutto crostini looks just as beautiful as it looks delicious.
Sir Francis Drake Hotel’s Iconic Club is Now Lizzie’s Starlight
Long considered one of San Francisco’s nightlife staples, the Starlight Room received a head-to-toe makeover late last year and is now…
- February 14, 2020
Out on the Town: Hewn Hosts Designer Jeopardy
The SFDC’s spring market “Design San Francisco” was filled with laughter and learning during a lively game of Designer Jeopardy, hosted…
- February 12, 2020
10 Design and Decor Shops That Inspire Wine Country Living
Whatever Wine Country means to you – romance, conviviality, sustainability, artisanal or simply fun and funky – these Wine Country design…
- February 11, 2020