Weekly PinspirationAuthor:Mary Polizzotti
1. The Serena and Lily Design Shop stocked with its signature fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, and more will open its doors in May at 3457 Sacramento St in San Francisco.
2. Can you name where this is in San Diego? Hint: You might learn something.
3. In honor of Earth Day, there was plenty of green resolutions and motivation from the winners of Design Sponge’s April Instagram challenge.
4. Would love to get some work done in this calm, sophisticated home office.
5. A soak in this tub deserves to be on a bucket list.
6. The Sierra’s have received 4” of snow in the past two days and another 6-12” is expected this weekend. For many resorts, this is the last moment of spring skiing, don’t miss it!
7. April snow showers bring more flowers. It’s prime California wildflower season and the late precipitation is ensuring the perennials will bloom into May (this was taken about one week ago near Yosemite).
8. If this is a taste of what we have to look forward to at the San Francisco Decorator Showcase, we can’t wait!
9. 1, 2, 3, close your eyes and when you open them, you could be here.
10. Summer is not far away, we’ll look forward to some time poolside.
15 Minutes with Ini Archibong
Ini Archibong’s complex creative world is geographically far removed from and yet still connected to his original hometown of Pasadena. The…
- June 30, 2022
An American Dream
Brothers Arin Der and Dion Der are leading PINKYS into the future while creating a lasting legacy Brothers Arin Der and…
- June 22, 2022
Designer Crush: Philpotts Interiors
Since the 1960s, Philipotts Interiors has curated idyllic residential and hospitality projects that further connect people to the historic roots of…
- June 1, 2022