Designer Crush: Charles EdwardsAuthor:Michelle Konstantinovsky
1. Who is your biggest role model?
Windsor Smith, Michael S. Smith, and Jeffrey Alan Marks (JAM), and Mariette Gomez.
2. Which movie or play do you wish you could have designed the set for?
My Fair Lady.
3. What is the best way to gauge a client’s personality before starting a project?
How confident they are with what they want and what they dislike
4. What new design trends are you excited to integrate into your work?
5. How do you completely unwind?
6. If you hadn’t become a designer, which career would you have pursued?
7. What’s the worst pre-designer job you’ve ever had and why?
Working for a Christmas paper manufacturer and rolling up endless pieces of tissue paper in freezing conditions.
8. What’s your favorite dish?
Smoked salmon followed by roast pigeon breast.
9. Create your perfect playlist for us.
10. Would you rather shop new or vintage?
11. First celebrity crush
12. What’s your hidden talent?
Reasonable poker player.
13. Best restaurant in your area? Where is it?
Anything but English!
14. SF or LA?
The weather in San Francisco is quite similar to London…will always remind me of home.
15 Minutes with Ini Archibong
Ini Archibong’s complex creative world is geographically far removed from and yet still connected to his original hometown of Pasadena. The…
- June 30, 2022
An American Dream
Brothers Arin Der and Dion Der are leading PINKYS into the future while creating a lasting legacy Brothers Arin Der and…
- June 22, 2022
Designer Crush: Philpotts Interiors
Since the 1960s, Philipotts Interiors has curated idyllic residential and hospitality projects that further connect people to the historic roots of…
- June 1, 2022