Announcing the 2016 ROHL Designer Open Call ContestAuthor:Lindsey Shook
If you are a professional kitchen/bath designer, architect, interior designer, builder or remodeler, submit your design for a project completed between June 29, 2014 and August 12, 2016 and you could be featured in our 2016 Winter issue, as well as featured on both CaliforniaHomeDesign.com, and ROHLhome.com
HOW IT WORKS:
- Submit your work HERE by August 12, 2016 (Entries must be received by 5pm PST).
- Finalists will be selected the week of August 22nd.
- Reader’s Choice / Public Voting: August 26th – September 9th
- Winners Announced: September 12th
- Winners Featured: Winter 2016 Issue of California Home+Design
- You MUST be a design professional, or student enrolled in accredited college or university and/or an NKBA student member.
- All submissions must be received between June 29, 2016, 9 AM PST and August 12, 2016, by 5pm PST. Required info as listed below is to be submitted to: ROHLDesignerOpenCall@CHDMedia.com.
- There is no fee for entry into the contest, and it is open to all applicants over the age of 18.
- Submissions must be built projects, with a minimum of two, preferably three ROHL products used. Kitchen projects must feature ROHL sink and faucet in order to be considered. Projects using non-ROHL sinks will be disqualified. Bath projects must feature a minimum of three ROHL products.
- Please include a completed photo release form, that you can access HERE.
Designer Crush: Hilliard Lamps
For four decades, Hilliard Lamps has produced handcrafted, luxury artisan lighting, specializing in hospitality, residential, and commercial installations. The California company began…
- July 22, 2019
Behind The Design Mind: Croft House
In another in our occasional series on California makers, we sat down with Los Angeles-based manufacturer and retailer Croft House, which…
- July 19, 2019
The American Craft Show returns to San Francisco
The American Craft Show returns to San Francisco’s Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture on Friday August 2 and runs…
- July 18, 2019