Announcing the 2016 ROHL Designer Open Call ContestAuthor:Lindsey Shook
If you are a professional kitchen/bath designer, architect, interior designer, builder or remodeler, submit your design for a project completed between June 29, 2014 and August 12, 2016 and you could be featured in our 2016 Winter issue, as well as featured on both CaliforniaHomeDesign.com, and ROHLhome.com
HOW IT WORKS:
- Submit your work HERE by August 12, 2016 (Entries must be received by 5pm PST).
- Finalists will be selected the week of August 22nd.
- Reader’s Choice / Public Voting: August 26th – September 9th
- Winners Announced: September 12th
- Winners Featured: Winter 2016 Issue of California Home+Design
- You MUST be a design professional, or student enrolled in accredited college or university and/or an NKBA student member.
- All submissions must be received between June 29, 2016, 9 AM PST and August 12, 2016, by 5pm PST. Required info as listed below is to be submitted to: ROHLDesignerOpenCall@CHDMedia.com.
- There is no fee for entry into the contest, and it is open to all applicants over the age of 18.
- Submissions must be built projects, with a minimum of two, preferably three ROHL products used. Kitchen projects must feature ROHL sink and faucet in order to be considered. Projects using non-ROHL sinks will be disqualified. Bath projects must feature a minimum of three ROHL products.
- Please include a completed photo release form, that you can access HERE.
2023 Product Design Award: Livwell by Natasha Baradaran
It is no secret that the interior design and development industries are often the most detrimental to the health of our…
- March 24, 2023
Out on the Town: Luxury Living Group Opens with a New Design
To kick-off Oscar weekend, Italian design brand Luxury Living Group celebrated the re-opening of their L.A. showroom—located on Beverly Blvd—in their…
- March 15, 2023
The celebrated L.A. interior designer discusses “CURATED: The Collection of Cliff Fong” auction at Bonhams Cliff Fong outside his L.A. home.…
- March 9, 2023