Designer Crush: Bradley BayouAuthor:Michelle Konstantinovsky
1. How has your background in fashion influenced your progression into interior design?
It taught me about balance, color, fabrics and helped me to create my own style.
2. What was your motivation for launching a ready-to-wear QVC line after leaving Halston?
Being able to bring my message to everybody.
3. You rose to fame with your couture fashion line https://www.viagrasansordonnancefr.com/viagra-achat/ dressing everyone from Oprah to Beyoncé — what was your most memorable experience during this time in your career?
Dressing Oprah for the Humanitarian Award for the Emmy Awards.
4. Who is your dream celebrity to dress and why? To design an interior space for?
Zoe Kravitz – she to me is the modern girl.
5. Your business is based in both Los Angeles and New York City — how do the two coasts differ in overall style and approach to design?
The light is different on each of the coasts and the colors I chose to use vary greatly from city to city.
6. Who has been your biggest professional influence?
Axel Vervoordt; Emile-Jacques Ruhlmann; Ingrid Donat; Rick Owens.
7. If you could switch jobs with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
I’d want to be myself at 30 and know what I know now.
8. What’s your guilty pleasure?
9. Coffee or tea?
10 Early bird or night owl?
11. Sweet or salty?
12. New or vintage?
13. Netflix or night out?
Industry pioneers Kneedler Fauchère celebrate a historic 75th anniversary by reflecting on their her-storic foundation The original showroom located in Jackson…
- September 22, 2023
Save the Date: The 2023 San Francisco Fall Show
The country’s most iconic antique show returns from Thursday, October 12 through Sunday, October 15 at Fort Mason Center for Arts…
- September 20, 2023
Step Virtually Inside the Living by Design Showhouse
The innovative design platform Embello launches its second annual virtual showhouse, Living by Design featuring dream rooms designed by 12 industry…
- September 13, 2023