It’s Time to Submit Your Work for the 2018 California Home+Design Wine Country AwardsAuthor:Lindsey Shook
Calling all designers in Napa, Sonoma, Santa Barbara and beyond! It’s time to submit your work for the 2018 California Home+Design Wine Country Design Awards. We invite all California-based design professionals to submit their most innovative projects from the California Wine Country for consideration in the following categories:
- Interior Design Winery
- Winery Architecture
- Tasting Room Design
- Wine Country – Restaurant Design
- Wine Country – Hotel Design
- Wine Country Home – Interior Design
- Winery Eco-Design
- Best Newcomer Overall
One winner will be selected from each of the categories listed. Deadline for entry is: Friday, December 9, 2017 at 5 pm PST.
The winners will be featured in the 2018 spring edition of our magazine and announced at an exclusive dinner (Details to be announced).
*All winners must be available to accept their awards in person.
California-based professionals are eligible. To be considered, projects must be completed between Nov. 1, 2015 and Nov. 1, 2017 and must be submitted as complete projects only. Projects that have previously been published in the print edition of California Home+Design are not eligible.
We offer designers the opportunity to submit their entry online. There are three steps to the process:
1. Complete a payment for your submission (one per project, per category) via the Paypal payment buttons below, and take note of the email address you used to make the payment for your submission.
2. Email a Dropbox compiled link containing the following items:
• A project brief summarizing the project in 150 words or less. The brief must clearly state the single category you are entering in addition to your firm name and contact information.
• A publishable portrait of the designer.
• Low-resolution images of the project (JPEG files should be 100 dpi at 5 by 7 inches). In general, 8-15 images of a home or commercial project, or four images of a product, is sufficient.
•The right to publish all submitted photography, cleared in writing with the photographer(s) by the entrant (a template form can be found here).
• Confirmation of your entry fee payment in the amount of $100 (a screen grab of the confirmation page or a transaction ID number is fine).
3. Email the file (one email per project, per category) containing these items to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the same email address associated with the Paypal payment for your submission. The subject line must include the Firm or Designer Name, Awards Category Name and Project Name in order to be considered. Sample format: First – Last, Landscape Design, Hilltop Home.
You will receive email confirmation within two-four business days of submitting your entry. Emailed submissions that do not match up to a Paypal payment email address will be considered incomplete and will not be eligible for judging.
Upgrade everyday life with these luxe kitchen and bath finds -Cook like the professionals with the 48-inch HESTAN Range -Make your…
- July 16, 2019
Designer Crush: Lane McNab Interiors
After graduating from Rhodes College in Memphis, TN, Tallahassee, FL native Lane McNab moved West, and she hasn’t looked back since.…
- July 15, 2019
UNESCO adds eight Frank Lloyd Wright Buildings To Its List of World Heritage Sites
At UNESCO’s annual conference on Sunday, eight of architect Frank Lloyd Wright’s buildings, including Hollyhock House in Los Angeles, were added…
- July 12, 2019