It’s Time to Submit Your Work for the 2018 California Home+Design Wine Country AwardsAuthor:Lindsey Shook
Calling all designers in Napa, Sonoma, Santa Barbara and beyond! It’s time to submit your work for the 2018 California Home+Design Wine Country Design Awards. We invite all California-based design professionals to submit their most innovative projects from the California Wine Country for consideration in the following categories:
- Interior Design Winery
- Winery Architecture
- Tasting Room Design
- Wine Country – Restaurant Design
- Wine Country – Hotel Design
- Wine Country Home – Interior Design
- Winery Eco-Design
- Best Newcomer Overall
One winner will be selected from each of the categories listed. Deadline for entry is: Friday, December 9, 2017 at 5 pm PST.
The winners will be featured in the 2018 spring edition of our magazine and announced at an exclusive dinner (Details to be announced).
*All winners must be available to accept their awards in person.
California-based professionals are eligible. To be considered, projects must be completed between Nov. 1, 2015 and Nov. 1, 2017 and must be submitted as complete projects only. Projects that have previously been published in the print edition of California Home+Design are not eligible.
We offer designers the opportunity to submit their entry online. There are three steps to the process:
1. Complete a payment for your submission (one per project, per category) via the Paypal payment buttons below, and take note of the email address you used to make the payment for your submission.
2. Email a Dropbox compiled link containing the following items:
• A project brief summarizing the project in 150 words or less. The brief must clearly state the single category you are entering in addition to your firm name and contact information.
• A publishable portrait of the designer.
• Low-resolution images of the project (JPEG files should be 100 dpi at 5 by 7 inches). In general, 8-15 images of a home or commercial project, or four images of a product, is sufficient.
•The right to publish all submitted photography, cleared in writing with the photographer(s) by the entrant (a template form can be found here).
• Confirmation of your entry fee payment in the amount of $100 (a screen grab of the confirmation page or a transaction ID number is fine).
3. Email the file (one email per project, per category) containing these items to email@example.com, using the same email address associated with the Paypal payment for your submission. The subject line must include the Firm or Designer Name, Awards Category Name and Project Name in order to be considered. Sample format: First – Last, Landscape Design, Hilltop Home.
You will receive email confirmation within two-four business days of submitting your entry. Emailed submissions that do not match up to a Paypal payment email address will be considered incomplete and will not be eligible for judging.
Industry pioneers Kneedler Fauchère celebrate a historic 75th anniversary by reflecting on their her-storic foundation The original showroom located in Jackson…
- September 22, 2023
Save the Date: The 2023 San Francisco Fall Show
The country’s most iconic antique show returns from Thursday, October 12 through Sunday, October 15 at Fort Mason Center for Arts…
- September 20, 2023
Step Virtually Inside the Living by Design Showhouse
The innovative design platform Embello launches its second annual virtual showhouse, Living by Design featuring dream rooms designed by 12 industry…
- September 13, 2023