The 2018 Readers’ Choice Kitchen and Bath ContestAuthor:Lindsey Shook
California Home+Design in partnership with Dering Hall invites all architects and designers to submit dynamic kitchen and bath projects to the 2018 Kitchen and Bath Contest. If you are a professional kitchen/bath designer, architect or interior designer, you may submit your project if it was completed between March 2016 and February 2018, and enter for a chance to be featured in our 2018 summer issue, as well as on CaliforniaHomeDesign.com. Additionally each winner will receive a free one-year membership to Dering Hall.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Submit your work HERE by March 12, 2018 (Entries must be received by 5pm PST).
- California Home+Design editors will select five (5) finalists in each category (kitchen and bath) by March 14, 2018.
- The finaliists will be posted on California Home+Design‘s instagram for Reader’s Choice / Public Voting on March 16 and March 17, 2018.
- The kitchen and the bath with the most “LIKES” will win the contest, editorial feature and Dering Hall membership.
- You MUST be an interior designer, kitchen and bath desginer or architect based in California.
- The project must be in California and have never been published.
- You must submit photos, an overview of the project design and a photo release form.
- All submissions must be received between February 22,2018 9am PST and March 12,2018 by 5pm PST. Required info as listed below is to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no fee for entry into the contest, and it is open to all applicants over the age of 18.
- Please include a completed photo release document stating you either own the photography or have permission from the photographer to submit for the feature.
In partnership with:
Design Dish: Selby’s Restaurant Comes to Atherton This Summer
San Francisco-based restaurant and hospitality company, Bacchus Management Group, is bringing their signature style to the South Bay this summer with…
- April 24, 2019
Out on the Town: IAWF Honors Women in Arts, Business and Community
Courtesy of Iranian American Women Foundation The Iranian American Women Foundation (IAWF), which provides a platform for members to expand their personal and professional…
- April 24, 2019
FURTH YASHAR & presents “Peter Shire: Good Taste” a legendary exhibit hosted by Farrow & Ball
It’s our favorite time of year, when the Legends of La Cienega design summit descends upon the robust design quarter in…
- April 23, 2019