Sponsored Post: An Oasis in Oakland, $1.28MAuthor:Lindsey Shook
Located just minutes from Oakland’s top schools and bustling shopping district sits this 2,900 square-foot home, on a 7,700-square-foot lot. Originally built in 1925, the Mid-Century Redwood Heights residence is surrounded by bamboo shoots and palm trees that remind you of a tropical getaway.
While unassuming from the front exterior, inside there is ample space for family entertaining, including a cozy living room with a handsome stacked stone fireplace, a large dining room and kitchen with patio doors to the expansive and private backyard oasis.
The current owners transformed the backyard by installing a new hot tub, resurfacing the pool deck and surrounding the property with lush varietals that create an exclusive sanctuary.
- 4 bedrooms on the same level which includes an en-suite with walk-in closet, skylight, and updated bathroom with vertical stacked tiles and penny round shower floor
- 3 bathrooms – 2 updated in 2021
- Large den with closet storage
- Expansive updated kitchen (2021) with freshly painted cabinetry, roll-out drawers, new Samsung cooktop, quartz counters, custom stacked crackle finish Spanish subway tile backsplash, solid brass hardware, and 3 made-to-order brass pendant lights
- The upper and lower decks were stripped and refaced with redwood in 2020
- Dual-paned windows and patio doors
- Tankless water heater, 2015
- 2 furnaces, 1 was replaced in 2018
- New roof (2020)
- 16 new made-to-order in the USA light fixtures (2021)
- New black enamel Rejuvenation porch light (2021)
- The front yard has newly-planted perennials hand-selected with the goal to flourish and create contrasting shades of green and texture
- Sewer lateral compliant
- Garage and basement storage
- Upgraded electrical panels installed in 2016
- 220V outlet installed in the garage for your electric car
- Freshly painted interior and exterior trim in 2021
To inquire about this property, please contact Red Oak Realty HERE.